Under our on-going Pilot (Hygiene & Safe water community programme) benefiting 13,423 people in 14 villages of Kimihurura and Kazo Districts, We empower communities by integrating sanitation and hygiene education through provision of Training to communities on basic hygiene practices, construction of water bodies, provision of rain-water harvest tanks as well as
- Constructing government approved Ventilated Improved Pit (VIP) latrines for schools and marginalized families
- Provision of hand washing equipment in our project schools
- Installing waste management disposal vessels and conducting health and hygiene outreach activities in the target communities.
- Provision of Safe drinking water purification system in community schools
- Constructing new Borehole wells and Pumps
- Rehabilitating damaged water sources